The Humble Brag Corner
Looking for the best developer ever?
You found him.
What I can work onIf it helps a business innovate and grow, I’m your man.
In the last two decades, I’ve worked with well over a hundred people in advertising, energy, events, fashion, finance, health, real estate, sports and telecom industries.
This means creating anything digital like apps, websites and mobile games to more physical things like interactive kiosks and installations. Even booklets, pamphlets and racing liveries. Yes, really.
As a technologist and consultant, I can offer you a broad skillset and knowledge, learned both by training and experience.
Beyond my deep technical skills, I can also help you define, implement and refine business models, visual design, information architecture, user experience, as well as content and marketing strategies.
All these extra thinking hats really come in handy, especially when your business is still at an early stage.
On average, these projects last around three months from the initial conversation to the delivery of the finished solution, costing about in total. Now compare this with hiring a team of five or six professionals specialised in each of the skills I’m offering. You would easily be paying two to three times more.
When your business is just starting, you need more generalists that can cover a lot of ground fast than specialists that can only help on particular areas.
As any of my past clients can confirm, you’ll get a lot more valuable work (and revenue) from my full-time dedication to your project, than you pay for.
What kind of projects?
- Responsive Websites and Web Apps
- I can help you write and prepare the content (text, images, video, etc) and then I can handle everything else or help your team design, build, publish and promote a new website from scratch or just improve your existing one.
- Mobile Apps for Android and iOS
- Same as above with websites, I can help you get the content ready while I handle everything else about your mobile app, or I can just help your team bring the project to life.
- Interactive Kiosks and Installations
- Besides handling the content as above, I can help you source the hardware and any permissions required to run the physical side of the project.
“Who’s this guy?”
Next stepsYou’re still with me? Great!
Assuming you are interested in contracting me, please introduce yourself using the form below and we’ll get started right away.
Once you submit this form, you’ll receive a welcome packet automatically. This is a quick read, but outlines my process and answers some questions that you might still be wondering about. Then we’ll move on to your idea.
YunoJuno or Worksome